
We had such a great broadcast. I love hearing from our general leaders. I know they are inspired, speaking on behalf of our Heavenly Father. I learned a lot and heard things I needed to hear to make me a better member, mother, and wife.This weekend I also had a fun visit with friends. Today, after church my friend Ashley had us over for dinner. Greg and I had a very good time visiting with her family. Thank you Ashley for your yummy dinner and for having us over;) Greg is still talking about how good it was. I need to let Chase watch Hook tomorrow. He really wanted to finish watching it there. On our way out to the car he also said "I see Tinckerbell" looking toward a star. He was copying Ashley's daughter who said it a little while before. It was probably the most girly thing that he's ever said. It was too funny.

4 comments:
Great job with the flower arrangements they look lovely! The broadcast was good!
you look like a pro to me! those gerber daisies are beautiful....
Thank you Marci and Alicia. I love gerber daisies. They are my favorite.
Thanks for coming over! We had a great time and Jared could talk to Greg for hours!
Post a Comment