Sunday, we went to church for Leilani's blessing. It was especially fun because Micheal Land gave his missionary homecoming talk. So not only did we have our family there, but lots of old friends.
We went to Susy's house on Monday and come back home to celebrate Emma, Mia, and Marci's birthdays. I enjoyed watching the kids play together and to see how grown up all of them are. I thought about how Greg and I will be married for 5 years this October and how fast the family has grown. And I thought about how old the kids are going to be over the next 5 years. It is going to happen too fast. It's exciting to know how much more its going to grow. It's kind of sad too.


Savannah learned how to climb all the way to the top of the slide. That girl is dangerous!

5 comments:
That was a fun day. Those kids all played too cute together.
Hi Veronica! This is Ashley Bradshaw (well, Jones now.) Hey I found your blog through someone else's and wanted to say HI!
How fun! The entire Peterson family is so awesome! That is a really cool post!
Yep...a fun day indeed!!
Wow, our family is getting big. I can't believe it! That was cute when all the kids got on the wall. Fun times!
Post a Comment