Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Baby Leilani

I ran into these pictures today and I wanted to show Leilani off with Chase and Savannah and I thought these pictures were great. Leilani let Chase hold her. It was nice for her Daddy (Ryan) to let him hold her. Chase and Savannah love visiting with her. These pictures were taken this past Sunday. Leilani looked so cute in her Sunday dress and had the cutest sweater on. She is growing fast and is very sweet.
Savannah was soooooooooo excited that baby(Leilani) was sitting next to her. We couldn't get her to look at us to get her picture taken.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Ok, Leilani looks so big in these pics, but not in person. Way cute!!

Ryan and Lizeth said...

She does look big in those pictures. Thanks for posting those pictures. What a good looking group of kids. Chase and Savannah are so good to her.

Marci said...

Darling pictures! I love having pictures with the cousins together, esoecially when they are enjoying each other's company!

Photobucket