Saturday, September 6, 2008

Feeding the ducks

For the last few days the kids have been inside the house because it's sooo hot outside. Yesterday, Greg and I decided the kids really needed to get out--they were starting to get grumpy. So we took them to Fairmount Park out in Riverside. Greg and I enjoy going there because Chase likes feeding the ducks. We've taken him there since he was a baby and we hadn't taken Savannah there (wait once we took her there as a baby). Savannah likes feeding ducks too but she likes feeding herself even more.She also likes runnung away from her mom and dad and pretending to fall into the lake. I think she likes scaring us. I am glad we went. The kids got all their energy out of them and fell to sleep very fast. Greg got a good run in too. Here's a picture of Savannah running off but also making sure that we see her leaving.Here's Greg and Chase watching the ducks after all the bread ran out.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I know what you mean. We had to bring Christian to the park a few nights ago cause he had some serious cabin fever. I can't wait for the heat to be GONE!! I'm glad the kids had fun feeding the ducks..that's always a good time. :)

Monty and Kristin said...

Such great photos! I'm glad you guys got out! I love feeding the ducks too! I love the picture of Savannah feeding herself and of Greg and Chase sitting together! Priceless!

Ryan and Lizeth said...

Awesome pictures. It reminded me of feeding the ducks when we were kids. It looks like it was a really fun time. Your kids are awesome.

Photobucket