Okay, now it's my turn. I'v been wanting to make the pancake letters that Kristin made for Kory. Well, today I tried making some and they didn't turn out the way her's and Jill's turned out. Mine were either too BIG or too small. Oh, and I didn't try to spell out Savannah's whole name. For short I spelled out SAVY. 

It was a lot of fun but hard for me because I wanted them to look perfect and they didn't. It was all worth it though when Chase got a big smile on his face when he saw his pancake letters and gave me a big hug. Chase also took part in mixing the batter. It's fun when he helps me and exciting to know he's still my little chef. The whole time I was trying to make the letters perfect I couldn't stop laughing. This will be a great memory.

2 comments:
You did a great job! My letters were not perfect either...I know what you mean trying to make them perfect! Glad you enjoyed it!
Way to go! They are so cute! I tried it agian yesterday, and thought that the letters might turn out better if I put the batter in a Ziplock bag and cut a hole in the corner. I tried squeezing out the batter... It didn't work. The letters were too thin. I had pancake spaghetti. It seems spooned out letters work best for me.
In the end, it really doesn't matter what they look like, if the kids like them, that is what counts.
Post a Comment