Friday, September 19, 2008

LA County Fair

This morning we went to the LA county fair with Erik, Marci, and the girls. It was great taking the kids to the outdoors. I was very funny seeing Savannah's reaction to the farm animals, she did really good. She liked pointing at them and she liked petting the goats with Chase.

Chase really liked getting his picture taken inside of these board paintings. I did too.
I love the Fair because it gives you an opportunity to get up close to farm animals. It was also awesome because thanks to Marci, parking and admission were free. Thanks for inviting us to join your family Marci.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like the kids and BIG kids had a fun time! :) I hope we can make it there this year, but I don't know how yet. :)~

Monty and Kristin said...

Looks like you guys had a fun day! We saw a commercial for it on our tv up here! Looks like fun! Glad you were able to make it!

Marci said...

Glad you guys had a greta time too! It was a lot of fun hanging out!

Photobucket