1. General Conference (okay, and mom's Cinnamon rolls)
2. My wedding anniversary
3. My birthday
4. Greg has a big interview for a job to hold us over until he joins JAG (Please everyone pray for him)
5. Halloween
6. One month closer to November (Greg will become an official esquire--again please pray for him!)
7. Cooler weather (Lets cross our fingers. It's in the high 90s right now)
8. And beautiful fall colors (I love Fall in California!)
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays because I love seeing kids in cute costumes, going trick-or-treating with the kids, eating candy corn and carmel apples, going to grown-up costume parties, carving pumkins, not watching scary movies, and seeing big smiles on kids' faces. There are also some things that I don't like: sweet, innocent children dressed up like demons, devils, and vampires. I mean come on, we don't have to be satanic. 

I tag anyone who would like to share what they like or don't like about Halloween?

3 comments:
I LOVE October too!!! The cool crisp nights, Halloween and all the fall goodies...yea! :)
Congrats on an anniversary and birthday. I love the fall too. It's so fun to see the changing leaves.
Enjoy this time Greg is home...it will be over soon and you'll never get it back. I'm not worried about him...he's amazing. like i said, once they work, play time is over.
you are awesome!~ Fall/October is my MOST favorite time of year!! But, it sounds like you have an especially busy month! Congrats on the fun events, tell greg good luck with the interview! WE will pray for him!!
Post a Comment