Monday, October 13, 2008

My early birthday celebration!

Yesterday, I had a early birthday celebration dinner that my in laws had for me. Greg and mom make a delicious meal. It was fun when the kids sat on my lap to help me blow out the candles. I couldn't believe I have two children now to help me do that. After Savannah's birthday, she learned how to blow out candles. She blew out one of my candles. It was funny! While Greg's brothers and our sisters in law were talking, Chase, Savannah, Emma, and Mia were playing outside with Mammy. Mom said Chase was telling them fun, scary stories. I had to laugh because mom said he was very detailed and expressive. He gets that from Greg telling him detailed stories at night. He really enjoys hearing stories at bed time. When Chase was going to go outside, I asked him if he knew where his shoes were. He said, "I think I don't know." It sounded really funny. I am really enjoying Chase communicating with us better. He can tell me his whole day now.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Glad you had a good party, sorry we missed it! We'll see you soon! Love ya sis!!

Monty and Kristin said...

Looks and sounds like a fun party. Happy early birthday! I love it when kids start to communicate too!! It's the best.

Ryan and Lizeth said...

That was a great night. Congrats on becoming an old person. I got to hear some of Chases stories and they are great. You have awesome kids.
Happy Early B-day Vero!!

Photobucket