I was tagged by Jill but I am not sure if it was for me or for another Veronica whose on her blog. Well, I went a head and I did it. I looked at my forth file in my picture documents and picked the fourth picture. It was fun to look into this file because it was a big family reunion with my dad's brothers and sisters. He comes from a family of 12 children. Uncles come from Texas and Sacramento were there. It was my grandma's first time meeting Savannah. She was a new born at the time. Yeah, it was crazy for me to take her out so young. She had to be 1 month old. It was exciting to see this picture and think of my grandma.

I tag Ashley, Jennie, and Darci.
1 comment:
You are the Veronica I tagged. Good job, what a cutie!
Post a Comment