Sunday, October 5, 2008

Conference and Cinnamon rolls....

After Chase finished eating his breakfast this morning, he helped mammey make cinnamon rolls. They made big ones and small ones for Chase too. They tasted very good as always. It is crazy to think how fast October has come around after looking at the April conference pictures on my blog. Chase started that April morning the same way, making cinnamon rolls. General conference was great! I was able to watch it on both Saturday and Sunday. I thought it was nice to hear primary children sing yesterday. This afternoon, for the second session, we went to my mom's house to watch it with her, my sister, and my sister's husband. The kids had fun playing with their cousins. They played a lot, not stopping to rest the entire time we were there--they played for hours. After conference, my mom, sister, and sister-in-law talked while watching the kids play. I am so blessed with a wonderful family. I love you all dearly.

2 comments:

The Rich's said...

lucky! i love cinnamon rolls, especially homemade ones!! Glad you had a good conference weekend, i loved it.

Marci said...

It was fun hanging ot with everyone Sunday morning for conference, and stuffing our faces!

Photobucket