Then we got their Halloween customs. Chase chose to be a pirate, Savannah Raggedy Anne.We were "phantomed" last Friday. It was fun. The door bell rang, I opened the door, and no one was there. I looked down and saw a big bag of snicker bars.
On Monday night mom, dad, Greg and the kids went to "phantom" 2 other family's which was part of the rules. It's all secretive, so I am not going to tell who we visited.Chase and Savannah have been carrying pumpkin buckets everywhere they go. It's so funny! They are so excited for halloween that they can't be away from them at all.

I am also excited for Halloween, as I've already said. I am really excited for this weekend too come because Greg and I are going to a party and we have to dress up. Greg is going to dress up as a hick and I am going as a Geisha.

2 comments:
Ok, first..I love the phantom idea and may have to steal it. Second, could my niece and nephew be any cuter. Poor Savannah just does what Chase does and has no idea what power that pumpkin holds for her in a few weeks. :) Love it!! Have fun at your party and don't forget to take pics!!
I'm so excited for the party tonight! That picture of Savanah is ADORABLE. She looks so grown up! I love how her hair is styled and flipped up...too cute:) If I can find what I need for our costumes tonight you might not recognize us:)
Post a Comment