Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I got tagged..

8 Things I like a whole lot
being with my children and Husband
Sweets
Running
Blogging
Snorkeling
Shopping
Being in the outdoors
Spending time with my sisters and friends
8 Phrases I Say Often
"No”
“come here”
“Be nice”
“What did you say?”
“What time”
“Share”
“I know”
“When”
8 Things I want to do before I die
Grow old with hubby
Serve a mission with Greg
Travel around the world and back again
Play soccer again
Become an interior designer
Have my own business
Have more children
Have many, many grandchildren
8 Things I've learned from my past
Forgiveness
Repentance
Always stay active in the church
Education is very important
Don’t worry too much
Don’t be shy
Be supportive always
8 Places I'd love to visit
Europe
Peru
Greece
Chile
Hawaii
Alaska
Africa
Australia
8 Things I currently need or want
Pedicure
Hair-cut
Makeup
Dresses (can’t get enough of them)
Winter shoes
Take the kids to Disneyland in December.
Visit all of our grandparents
Get the car washed

I tag Michelle, Marci, and Darci

No comments:

Photobucket