Sunday, November 2, 2008

A awesome holiday.....

Halloween began last Saturday for the kids, going with my sister to her ward Halloween party. Her ward was sooo big. There were at least 400 people there. It felt more like a stake activity. That night, Savy learned about the power of a pumpkin bucket. She learned that if she just held it out, she would get candy. The batteries for my camera died right when I wanted to take pictures of the kids. It makes me so sad to think that I didn't get a single picture of my nieces and nephews in their costumes. Here is my little Raggedy Anne:
Chase the Pirate:Chase really looked forward to carving the pumpkins but when it came time to take the seeds out, he didn't seem to like the feeling at all. For the past 3 years, we have celebrated Halloween night with our ward on the Ellsworth's ranch. We kept with tradition this year and went. All of the Peterson side of our family was there. Chase had so much fun being with his cousins and playing fun games. Savannah cracked me up because if she wasn't looking for food she was looking for Candy. She won an award for her costume. After eating and playing games, the party ended with trunk-or-treating. The kids got tons of candy. I sure hope I don't eat too many of them.





1 comment:

Michelle said...

That sure was a fun night! The kids (and adults) sure do seem to have fun at the party each year.

Photobucket