My hair is long enough now to put in pigtails. My daddy did my hair today. Momma had to get my picture taken while I was playing outside. She was surprised I left them on almost all day. I have the best daddy. Love you!
Super cute. I remember trying to put her hair in pigtails like that a few months ago and it just did not work out. She now looks adorable in them. Good job Greg. You've got a beautiful girl there.
5 comments:
Super cute. I remember trying to put her hair in pigtails like that a few months ago and it just did not work out. She now looks adorable in them. Good job Greg. You've got a beautiful girl there.
SO CUTE!!! i can't wait 'til my munchkin has hair long enough to do that!!!
So cute! I remember when my girls had enough hair for pigtails! Totally a right of passage from babyhood to toddlerhood!
I love her hair like this! It looks so cute!
So cute!! Good job dad!
Post a Comment