Saturday, November 22, 2008

Greg's bar results....

Greg took the bar way back in July and we've had to wait until now to get his results. Thursday, Greg showed me this youtube video and it really scared me:


I couldn't stop thinking of that line in the video: "if you don't pass the exam, you're not an attorney." All of that schooling and studying and still you're not an attorney!?

Well at 6pm Greg went and checked his results. I couldn't go with him, too nervous. He came back in the kitchen and whispered in my ear that he passed. I was sooo excited. He's an attorney! He is going to be sworn in December 8th.

He then called his Grandma and brothers and sisters. Here's a picture of him talking to his Grandma Carole:
To celebrate we went to our favorite pizza place in San Bernardino, Alfredo's.

Congratulations Gregory Nyles Peterson, Esq.

8 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

YEAH!!! WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU GREG AND CONGRATULATIONS!! THANKS FOR SUPPORTING HIM VERONICA. I KNOW IT WASN'T EASY!! SO HAPPY!!!!:)

Michelle said...

Congrats Greg! How exciting, we are so pround of you and knew you would do it. Just glad it didn't take 41 times. :) And congrats to Veronica for hanging in there with you! Yea for the wait being over!!!!

Ryan and Lizeth said...

Congrats. That is super awesome news. We are really happy and proud of you. This is great for your family. That pizza looks amazing. Now I want some pizza. :o)

Erik said...

I am so sorry. I couldn't even make it through the video part of the post, it is just too sad, so I stopped. I really wish you had passed.

Maybe you'll do better next time! If Antonio Villaregosa can do it on his fourth try, then so can you!

Caitlin said...

CONGRATS! We are so excited for you. It's so nice to see all your hard work and effort pay off!

Darci said...

That is sooo exciting!! I can't believe you didn't say anything to me at church on Sunday. I am so happy for you both! Congratulations to Gregg for all of the hard work and congrats to YOU for being a great support to him and taking care of the kids while he made it through school.

The Rich's said...

YEEAAHHH!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! What a huge accomplishment! WEll, we are not really in trouble with the law, but IF i ever am, Greg will be the first attorney i will call :)

Jill Land said...

Congratulations Greg! Whew! It's over! We are so excited for you guys! Congratulations to you too Veronica, we know you had to work pretty hard yourself! What a job! And never again do you have to do it! Great job! We are so happy for your family.

Photobucket