May has begun and my how fast it's going. Recently Mammy made popcorn balls with the kids. I'm glad mom had a craving for them because Chase has been asking me how to make popcorn balls for the last week. My answer has been "I don't know how but we'll learn some day." He and savy loved them.

My niece turned one and my sister had a big Minnie Mouse party. We had a fun time. My niece loves Minnie Mouse!

Savy was terrified with this Minnie and Mickey, but daddy protected her. She stayed far far far away from them.


Savy with a terrifed look on her face!
4 comments:
That was a fun day. It was good to see you guys and spend some time with ya. I hope Savy can shake that fear of Mickey and Minnie by tuesday!! She looked cute in those pictures.
Now I am craving some of moms popcorn balls. Oh and some of her caramel corn. I might have to call her this week and set something up!! :o)
Love you guys. See ya Tuesday!!!!!!
I don't blame Savy...I am kinda scared of that Minnie too! lol Looks like a fun party.
Yes, they did look bery scary. Sorry we couldn't make it, glad you had fun. See you at the happiest place on earth in a few days! :)
That is so funny. I hope she doesn't hate the REAL Mickey and Minnie tomorrow!! Man...I want a popcorn ball. Fun
Post a Comment