I told Jared where you guys were heading and he snorts and says "Wow. What a trial that will be." (Secretly, I think he's just jealous) Congrats on the good news!!
We are so excited for you guys!! We will be sure to visit and remember...you invited us!! You're going to love it. You guys sure deserve a fun assignment after all your hard work. Thanks for sharing your news!!
6 comments:
Oh, you know we will!! Congrats!
We are super happy for you guys. Hawaii will be a ton of fun. We will miss you guys like mad. We can't wait to visit you there.
I told Jared where you guys were heading and he snorts and says "Wow. What a trial that will be." (Secretly, I think he's just jealous) Congrats on the good news!!
We are so excited for you guys!! We will be sure to visit and remember...you invited us!! You're going to love it. You guys sure deserve a fun assignment after all your hard work. Thanks for sharing your news!!
Congratulations!!! Wow, that be really tough having the warm, pristine, beach so close:) We would love to come visit!
Oh Wow! That is fantastic and well deserved :) Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment