The painting project is complete. I got the room ready to get painted, took the wall paper off, taped down the floor borders, and moved around the furniture. But I didn't have to paint because Greg finished by the time i got back home from my doctor appointment. I was in shock when I walked in the room and it was all done. I thought it was going to take 2 days. Thank you Greg and Chase for painting our bedroom. I really like how the color turned out. Here was Chase helping me tear the wall paper off:

I like chase's face in this picture:

Before:

After:
4 comments:
Love the new color! It looks great in there!! Are you up for hire?!:)
Well done. With Chase helping it was bound to be done quickly. Looks great. :o)
Love it!!
It looks great! I like the color
Post a Comment