


Greg and Chase found a crab!
Savy found my sunglasses, put them on, and wore them for a while. It was funny because Greg and I didn't notice she was wearing them until she looked back at us while she was looking at the water. We got the camera ready without her noticing and snuck this picture: 

It was fun watching her run up toward us. She runs so fast!

4 comments:
That really looked like a fun day. Savy is so freakin' cute. Thank you for sharing those pictures. The first one of Chase is so cool. It looks like he is about to attack someone with a handful of wet sand. I'm glad you guys had a great day.
Looks like a great time. SO glad the kids had fun too, it can be hard with little ones sometimes. Yep, sun block mama!!!
So fun! Glad you guys got to enjoy a day on the beach. Looks like the kids loved it! Cool crab...my boys would have loved that! Cute pictures!
I could go to the beach anyday! I love it! Very cute pictures you posted.
Post a Comment