I took Savannah to emergency, and I'm glad I didn't faint. I don't do well with blood. I was very nervous. It was really hard for me to see Savy cry when the doctor and nurses took care of her. She will be okay. The doctor said it will heal in 4 weeks and Sunday we need to take her back. Poor little Savy. I hope she heals fast.
Chase and Dad made her a cake. It was Chase's idea. We sang "happy band-aid to you" and let her blow out candles. She did really good, so she's ready for her birthday.
Daddy reading to the kids before bedtime and Savy with her bandage:

One funny thing happend at the hospital. One of the nurses that helped us was a scary looking man with a bunch of tattoos. When he came in, Savannah started screaming "BAD GUY" over and over again. We love you Savy!!

5 comments:
I just wanna hug ya Savy!! I'm so sorry that happened. I love the bad guy story. Too cute. Heal up fast girl. You need that finger for munching on french fries. Sweet of Chase to make the cake. What a sad story.
Happy band-aide to you girl. :o)
Oh that just brought tears to my eyes. That is so sad and I totally felt your pain Veronica. Accidents are bound to happen, but when they do, man is it scary!! I hope she feels better soon!!
Oh poor Savy!! I'm so sorry that happened! Poor Chase...I guess that's part of learning huh. I hope she heals fast. :(
Poor little Savvy!! The bandage on her hand is HUGE compared to her little hand! That would be so hard to watch your little girl go through that, I am sorry:( That is pretty funny about the bad guy thing!
that is teh SADDEST thing i've ever seen! that bandage is HUGE! i am so glad it wasn't worse and that is hilarious about her yelling 'bad guy' kids are too funny..hope she is better!
Post a Comment