I had a nice coversation with a Colonel yesterday about our first assignment. It's narrowed down to two locations.
Location A:
Location B:
We'll know in two-to-three weeks. In the mean time, we're preparing ourselves emotionally for weekend excursions to admire the exotic Death Valley Monkeyflower.
I know how bad you want Zzyzx. That would be so cool Just think of the MonkeyFlower and the sand and well... the MonkeyFlower. . That would be awesome. I guess Hawaii would be ok too. We will keep the fingers crossed for ya. Can't wait to find out. Funny post man. Love you guys.
You guys crack me up!! I can think of reasons why I want you go to both places. We'll leave it in the Lords hands because he knows best!! Can't wait to hear!!
5 comments:
WOW...well I like option A because you will be close, but location B would just be awesome!! Can't wait to hear where it will be!
I know how bad you want Zzyzx. That would be so cool Just think of the MonkeyFlower and the sand and well... the MonkeyFlower. . That would be awesome. I guess Hawaii would be ok too. We will keep the fingers crossed for ya. Can't wait to find out. Funny post man. Love you guys.
Greg, you crack me up.
I've heard that the monkeyflower is awesome... very exotic. Not very many people have actually seen it. I don't know why.
You guys crack me up!! I can think of reasons why I want you go to both places. We'll leave it in the Lords hands because he knows best!! Can't wait to hear!!
Post a Comment