Friday, May 15, 2009

Starting a painting project.

Greg and I have been planning a lot of things to do before he leaves--some fun and some not. Today we are going to the Home Depot to get paint. Were going to start a fun project. We want to paint our bedroom all one color, because our palm tree wall paper has been destroyed by innocent Savanita. I don't want to leave mom and dad a bedroom all destroyed, and I know when Greg leaves, I won't want to paint by myself. Greg and I really enjoy painting together. I've been a little stressful (nervous) knowing I only have about 6 weeks left with him. I better make the most of it!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Ok, first off if he says HE loves to paint he's lying!! :) Dustin hates it SO much!!

But yes,you do need to make every minute count these last days. :)

Good luck and take pics of before and after.

Monty and Kristin said...

Can't wait to see what color you pick. Enjoy this time together.

Ryan and Lizeth said...

I think that you should let Savanita pick out the new color. I'm sure that she will do well. If you need help just call Lizeth. Savannah can babysit while she helps you paint. I remember helping put up that palm tree wall paper a long time ago. Good times. :o)

Photobucket