We had an exciting weekend! Friday auntie Michelle took our kids' pictures. I'm really excited to see them because Michelle does such a great job.On Saturday, the whole Peterson family made it out to the beach. Every month each family is in charge of preparing a family home evening as a way to get us all together. Greg wanted to have our FHE at the beach. The weather in Rialto was cloudy and there was a chance of rain. I was a little disappointed thinking it was going to rain because we were planning this since January. Any ways, it didn't rain and the weather was perfect at the beach. Kristin was really sick (she's pregnant) but she still came with all the boys. This made it even more special because Greg had all of his family there. Here's Kristin being brave:
We also celebrated Savy's Birthday. We had a really FUN day! Thanks everyone for coming out--especially you Kristin--and for Savy's birthday gifts. She loves her new clothes and her Dora cell phone. I'm happy to see her like girly stuff because she sees lots of boy stuff. Greg was in charge of the menu so you know we ate great!! We made ceviche tostadas:
Greg grilled some salmon for fish tacos:
And no meal at the beach would be complete without hot dogs:
Savy's birthday cupcake!
Loving opening presents:
Top the night off with smores. Chase is in heaven when he has them.
We were up late with the bonfire. It was fun.
Chase and Mia enjoying their smores. This was probably Chase's third:
Chase loves to be buried:
Greg grilled some salmon for fish tacos:
And no meal at the beach would be complete without hot dogs:
Savy's birthday cupcake!
Loving opening presents:
Top the night off with smores. Chase is in heaven when he has them.
We were up late with the bonfire. It was fun.
Chase and Mia enjoying their smores. This was probably Chase's third:
Chase loves to be buried:
On Sunday my niece Valerie had her blessing. It was a special day! My sister had her blessing in the Spanish ward where we went during our childhood and youth. It was fun to go see familiar faces and visit with friends. I haven't been back there since I was 15. After that we went to my moms and had chile rellanos that my dad cooked. It's my favorite food. The Morales Family:


Here are some more pictures from the beach:















5 comments:
What a great time it was!! I love how you caught me mid-chew!! LOL
Send me that one too!! :)
Your beach trip looks like SO much fun!!! I haven't had a bon-fire on the beach since girl's camp last year and that sounds like lots of fun. I was wondering where you guys were on Sunday!
It was a lot of fun. I was so glad I made it. Thanks everyone for taking such good care of me! It was a special night and the food was great! I love to watch Chase eat smores!:) Glad Savy is getting better.
What an awesome weekend. Great pictures from the beach. It was a ton of fun. the food was amazing. I'm craving fish tacos and smores now. Thanks for planning such a wonderful trip. We need to do something like that in Hawaii sometime soon.
Glad to see that Savy is feeling much better. It looks like you guys had a great time at the beach... I hear you guys will soon be seeing a lot more of the beach in the near future. Congratulations....
Post a Comment