Saturday, June 27, 2009

Counting down the days....

A week from today, Greg will be leaving. I'm trying not to be sad, and I'm just making the most out of it. The farewell party was perfect. It was everything I imagined, and Greg and I will never forget it. We even managed to keep it a secret from Greg. That was really tough!!
I had Greg's brothers and his friend Josh "roast" him. They said some sweet things too. After that we watched a slide show that Ryan but together for me. I am excited to start a new chapter in our life, but pretty scared to be away from him. Thanks to everyone for helping make it such a special night. Here are some pictures from the party:

2 comments:

Darci said...

Great family picture and picture of you and Gregg.

Michelle said...

Dude, I look prego!!! LOL


Enjoy these last few days!!!

Photobucket