Don't worry guys. You don't have to actually do everything or anything on the list. But it should give you lots of good ideas. Remember, Mother's day is a day when we celebrate all women--not just those with kids. So all husbands (that means you Andy) are on the hook here. Also, it will remind you that Mother's day is May 10th. Mark your calendars!
1. Glen Ivy has been a place Greg and I have wanted to do since last year, but haven't done it yet. I would love to go there. Michelle has said awesome stuff about it.
2. All girls need a nice necklace. And now that I don't have a baby that will pull it off my neck, I'm ready for one. (This one is only $10).
3. Jeans I sure need a new pair.



6 comments:
Have I just been served with a to-do-or-else-list?
I love this Veronica!!! But what if our hubbies don't read the blogs too often...LOL. I think I will still do it. :) And I'm all for the Glan Ivy trip even if it's not a Mother's Day gift.
I started working out today, so maybe I will actually get into a bathing suit this year. :)
Greg---I'm afraid so.
Thank you Vero for putting all of these wonderful ideas into Lizeths head. Now the pressure is on for all of us hubbies. Thank you for the May 10th reminder up there for us hubbies. I just wanted to put out a MAY 5th reminder to the world while we are at it. :o)
Remember guys we can post our lists in June!!
Ryan-- We are going to have a blast on May 5th! It's going to be fun celebrating your birthday at the happiest place on earth. We can't wait.
Please Ryan make a list. That way Greg will do one and I'll know what to get him. He never tells me what he wants.
This time of year Mother's day and Fathers day should be a special day. I usually don't take it to serious and I think I should.
Hope you get a wish or two.
This post cracks me up! What a good idea...I would do it too but Niel doesn't usually get me anything since we don't have kids yet (which is fine with me). Greg's comment made me laugh.
Post a Comment