Monday, April 6, 2009

Mammy's little helpers!!

Wow, this was a fast weekend! It was full of inspiration. It's a blessing to hear from the prophet and all the general leaders of the church. I really enjoyed not having a hard time with the kids. They did let me listen. Mammy, early morning Sunday, started baking our traditional cinnamon rolls. And when Chase woke up, he helped mammy finish them up. Well, Mammy actually has two helpers now. Here was Savy, trying to get Chase to let her help:Savy helping mammy whip up the topping of Greg's birthday request, lemon meringue pie. Savy has become a little helper. She tries to get her chance to help whenever she can. Saturday, the kids and I went to my mom's house while Greg went to presthood meeting. I visited my sisters and mom. The kids had a good time with there cousins. My sister and I watch The count of Monte Cristo. Man, I really liked that movie. It's really good.

3 comments:

Darci said...

That is one of my favorite moveies. Conference weekend was great. Your kids are so cute!

Monty and Kristin said...

So cute! That pie was so good!! Savannah is getting the skills down early. That's great!! Love that movie too...how could you not with Antonio!!

Lizeth Peterson said...

Thanks Chase and Mammy for making those yummy cinnamon rolls. It's always fun to see Savy be so cute with Leilani.

Photobucket