I'm in a movie madness. No joke, I've watch sooooo many movies over the past week. Thursday I checked out Bedtime Stories, Hollywood chihuahua, and The Tale of Despereaux. I liked them all, and they each made me laugh. I've watched other movies on ABC family and the Disney channel. Too many to list. While watching the movies my kids LOVE to eat popcorn. Chase would always ask for popcorn when he was 1. Now Savy does, everyday. Don't even sing popcorn popping on the apricot tree or she'll ask for some.

5 comments:
popcorn huh? then you will love an upcoming post of mine!!! LOL
We just watched Bedtime Stories too...so cute!
There are some good movies that just came out! I want to see The Tale of Desperoux and the chihuaha (sp?) movie too.
I remember Chase and his popcorn stage. Too cute. I'm craving some caramel corn now.I wanna see bedtime stories. I've hard great stuff.
That is true!! When I'm there Savvy always asks for Popcorn! now I know not to sing the song! Glad you enjoyed your movies.
Ryan/Lizeth, we have the movie if you want to borrow it.
Post a Comment