Monday, April 13, 2009

Greg's birthday, a baptism, plus Easter!

Our family went to California Adventure for Greg's 28th birthday. We loved it. The kids had a lot of fun playing at the Brother Bear play area. Chase saw a picture of an ice cream cone and decided that he had to have one. He was in heaven. Chase's favorite ride was Toy Story mania. When we were waiting in line Chase said to Greg "Do you want to know something Dad. I love you." I thought it was sweet because he said it on his own. We're going back on the 28th to Disneyland. I can't wait to take the kids again. Next time were taking a stroller though. I'm not kidding Greg and I carried the kids the whole day! The next day I was soooooooooo sore.Chase's idea to lay down on his letter, C. Greg and Chase on the Caterpillar ride.
I have too many pictures of the kids from this day to post. I'll put some more on Facebook. We found Wall-E!We had a fun picnic and egg hunt at the park with the Peterson gang the next day. Savy's First Easter egg hunt. She tried really hard to find them.Savy hitting the pinata that Chase and I made.

That night we went to Tyler's baptism. It was so sweet. I started crying when Monty was baptizing Tyler, just thinking about the great example he was setting for Chase. I can't waite until Greg can baptize Chase. Only 4 years to go.

Easter Sunday we were with my family after church. Here's Chase in the morning finding his easter basket that the Easter bunny was nice enough to leave. Savy wasn't quite awake yet. My sister got a bunny and I'm so jealous. I've had the urge to get one for the last 2 weeks. I grew up with rabbits as a kid so I love them.
Chase did good with it. I'm going to try to get Greg to let me get one. Greg doesn't like pets at all.

5 comments:

Darci said...

Greg and Niel are a lot alike in some ways. Niel doesn't like pets either and says the only pet we could ever get is a fish. lol Good luck with the bunny thing.

I love the picture of Chase on the "C" and Savvy on Easter morning looking groggy:) Too cute.

Michelle said...

Yep, I fun weekend indeed! I wish you guys were going back to Dland on a Friday so we could go! :(

Remember those bunnies don't stay small and cute for long!!

Monty and Kristin said...

At first I thought that was your bunny becuase I remember you saying you wanted one! I love the pics from Disneyland...so fun! I love Chase on the letter C! Glad you had a great time! HOpe you have even more fun on the 28th! Yeah...stroller...a life saver!

Theodora Salanoa said...

Awww... Looks like you guys had a fun weekend. It's blogs like yours and the rest of the Peterson clan that make me want to have kids so that I can have some cute story to write about to. Anyhow, HAPPY LATE EASTER....

Ryan and Lizeth said...

Cute pictures. I want an Ice Cream Cone so bad now!! That looked awesome. I'm glad you had fun and think of the awesome muscles you are getting from carrying those kids around all day. Your kids are too cute. Saturday really was fun. It was fun to sit and chat with everyone. Love you guys!!

Photobucket