Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fun night with mammy.

Greg and I have been able to attend the temple a lot more than ever before. Last night we went to the 6pm session and loved it. Usually we go at 7:15pm. By that time I feel really tired and don't function very well. 6 pm is now my favorite time to go. I didn't even fall to sleep! It's been nice to go to the temple because it reminds me of our marriage and of the fact that we will be together for all eternity. We have had a lot of good times (and some bad times) throughout our marriage, but all in all, our marriage is now stronger than it has ever been. I've learned that it's my decision to either be upset or happy--no one else can control that. I've decided I want to be happy always, even during bad times.
Greg's mom went to the temple last night too, and after our session, we went to In-N-Out. Greg and his mom couldn't decide where to go. They asked me and I told them that I was craving grilled onions. The food was great, like always.
It was a perfect night to eat outside. We had fun talking with mom. I hope Greg and I can make it out to the temple a lot before he leaves to Virgina. It's coming so soon. When we got home he got a email letting him know his paper work (file) was all complete. So that means soon he'll get a phone call to let him know where he will be stationed when he completes his 6 month training. We can't wait to find out where we will be living. He's hoping for Puerto Rico or Hawaii as a dream location. I'd love Monterey. We'll find out very soon!

4 comments:

Darci said...

I love your comment about choosing to be happy. I was actually thinking about that very same thing yesterday and today. I really liked your post:)

Michelle said...

Greta post...I agree!! It's hard to remember that we have that choice sometimes. I will try and be better at that. Can't wait to hear where he, you, will be living very soon. :) I'm hoping Monterey too. :)

Ryan and Lizeth said...

Mom really is a ton of fun to be around. I really enjoy chatting with her too. I'm glad you are at a happy place in your life. That is awesome. We are eager to find out where you guys will be too. We have the fingers crossed it will be an awesome place. Then we will have to visit you often!! Love you guys!! .... Now I am craving grilled onions.

Monty and Kristin said...

Glad you had a grat night. can't wait to hear where you guys go either!!;) Excited for you!!

Photobucket