Sunday, April 19, 2009

Is it already Summer?

Chase and Savy had their first water activity of the year at Andy and Nikki's nephew's Birthday party. There was a really fun water slide. The kids looked like they where having a blast. Here is Greg and Chase going down together.Savy didn't dare to try but she liked dipping her feet in the pool. She has a little pizza on her face in this picture: Later that day we went to my cousin's Sweet 16 party. She asked Greg and I to be her padrinos (godparents). This is our first time doing anything like that. We had to do the toast. They didn't give us any warning so we weren't prepared at all. It was nerve raking for us. We had a fun night though. Usually at dances I always see the girls dancing and the boys watching, but for the first time ever, a big group of teenage boys were dancing. They danced better than the girls! Greg and I thought it was pretty funny that the girls were watching the boys dance. I also thought good for them for not being shy.

5 comments:

Ryan and Lizeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan and Lizeth said...

Hey Great pictures!! Looks like a fun play day in that water. Sorry we missed it. I also like the family picture. What a cute family!! Love you guys!!

Monty and Kristin said...

wow, that looks super fun!! glad you accomplished everything that day!

Michelle said...

Te kids sure did have fun on that slide!!!

Theodora Salanoa said...

I thought it was really funny that you mentioned the boys actually dancing and the girls watching. We should invite those boys to the next youth dance...lol...

Photobucket