Thursday, September 11, 2008

A day at the Lake

Yesterday, Nikki and Andy took our family wakeboarding at Lake Perris. What an adventure. It was very nice of them to let us have a fun day with them. They are really good, like pros. Greg and I are not! Here's a picture of Nikki on the wakeboard. I couldn't believe how high they could get on their jumps. Andy got high, but Nikki got even higher--you go chica! Here's Nikki surfing. This was a lot harder than her and Andy made it look. It was really tough. I couldn't get the surfing down. The kids enjoyed the boat ride and I was glad the kids kept their life jackets on the whole time. Both kids wanted to drive the boat. Chase was nice to let Savannah have a turn. I am also glad we are alive! Greg and I were able to stand up and move around a little but no high jumps for us. This morning my body hurts so bad that I didn't even want to get out of bed. Chase in the front of the boat, chilling and listening to music.Here I am trying not to eat it!Savannah looked funny in her life jacket while she was taking her nap.

Chase even got to ride on the surfboard for a few seconds. This wasn't my idea.

4 comments:

Andy, Nikki, and Grant said...

Thank You for coming!! it was such a pun day. We had a blast with you guys. We were also impressed with how fast you guys learned and got up. We really loved it.

Anonymous said...

I love the video! I'm not sure I would be brave enough to let my kids try it!

Monty and Kristin said...

THAT LOOKS TOTALLY FUN!! I love that you put Chase on! Good job for riding the waves! I don't know if I could have! So fun!! Glad you were able to hang out with Nikki and Andy!

The Rich's said...

you guys did amazing on the surf board!!!! Go Chase!! That was a fun video...

Photobucket