Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A good website for kids

For the last couple of weeks Chase has been interested in learning to spell out his name and letters. I think he learned that from his cousins Kayla and Alysa. A couple of times he has seen them spell their names and all of the names of the people in my family. He tries really hard to spell his name but he can't quite get the S down--he calls it Savannah's letter.

Two of his favorite things to do here at home are: watching TV and playing games on the computer. His favorite thing to do on the computer is paint Easter eggs. Today, he wanted to play that game and I thought that it was time for something different. I remembered a couple of months ago my friend told me about a website for preschool students to learn there ABC's. We tried it out and he loved it. And he didn't want to get off. It is a really good website for young children. I was every impressed and I highly recommend it. It's: http://www.starfall.com/

3 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

I don't know if my kids need another website, but I'll go ahead and check it out with Kory tomorrow. He likes PBSKIDS.org Fun times.

Veronica Peterson said...

I'll check out PBSKIDS with Chase next. He sure loves this cite. thanks for the cite.

Anonymous said...

I've been trying to show Jordyn games on the computer. She loves it, but it is so frustrating because she can't get the mouse where she wants it! I guess it will get easier as she gets older.

Photobucket