Thursday, April 3, 2008

A few good pics

Yesterday I had a fun visit with my sister Violet. I wanted to see her growing belly. For being eight months pregnant, it's really not that big. She's lucky, but maybe it will grow a little more in these last couple of weeks. I can't wait to see her little baby. I am very excited for her. The baby will bring her so much joy.

We went to the inland center mall to shop for a gift for my cousin's bridal shower this Saturday. I didn't find a gift for her but I did get two other gifts for another cousin's baby shower. I love to shop, but I really love to get good deals. Chase and Savannah came and were very patient while we were shopping.

Chase and Savannah played in the play area and had a blast. After shopping, I started cleaning because Greg's uncle Todd was coming to visit. It was nice visiting with him. We were able to see pictures of Greg's cousin Alisha's baby girl-- she is so cute. Here are some more pictures at the mall:Today we went to the library. Chase enjoyed planting a seed in front of the library. He liked it so much that he asked the librarian if he could plant another--she said yes:
I took this picture today and I liked it a lot. This is how she smiles all day, except for when she's crying, tired, and/or teething:) She is a good baby.

5 comments:

Ryan and Lizeth said...

Love those pics of Savanita & Chase. she looks like she was having fun at the mall with her big brother. Violet looks good. Chase looks cute planting seeds. :)

Michelle said...

Cute pics! Wish someone told us Todd was in town we would have liked to visit and see the pics. Maybe next time!! See you soon!

Monty and Kristin said...

That is such a cute picture of Savannah smiling!! Can she walk? Looks like she's pretty close, if not doing it already. Looks like they had a fun time at the mall. Did you have it all to yourselves? Glad you were able to get out and getting use to doing things with two. I love looking for deals too, but the boys are at the age now that they don't enjoy it so much! In fact, Kyle says his favorite day of the week is Sunday because we can't shop! Oh well!

Marci said...

Wish we would have known about Todd being in town as well.

Cute pics!!

Veronica Peterson said...

Savannah is not walking yet. She likes to crawl and pick her self up on her own.

Photobucket