On Monday it was a very hot day. I didn't like it. I put Savannah down for a nap and went back to the living room to watch cartoons with Chase. While I was sitting down I kept looking at all of Chase's hair and it made me feel even hotter. As you all know Chase hair is really thick. At that moment I decided to cut all of it. I don't know how to give cute haircuts, so I just cut it all one size. The clip that was on there all ready was a 1/8 in. I didn't know how short it was going to cut. When I first cut it I realized it was going to be very short. Here's a picture of his new hair cut. It's very short and he looks older then his age. Oh well. It will grow.


3 comments:
That is so funny. I think we have all done that... well I sure have anyways. And good thing it grows fast is what I always say. :) He will be glad though on those HOT days!
He looks cute with his hair like that. If my wife would OK it I would have you do the same to my hair this summer. :)
I love his hair! In fact, I do that on purpose during the summer. I call it the summer cut! That way you don't have to worry about combing it and they stay cooler! I love it! In fact, it looks about as short as Kyles and Kory's...I did theirs like that! Anyway...I think you did a great job!! He's so handsome!
Post a Comment