Saturday, May 3, 2008

Our week!!!

I had an adventure this week trying to find the right dress for Greg's graduation. Ross was the first store I went to. Before going in, I told Chase, "can you help me find a dress to wear for dad's graduation." He sure did help and I actually tried on two dresses that he picked out. It was funny when we were looking for dresses Chase would say out loud "Mom this one for dad." I wonder what people were thinking!!!! Right when I was going to try on the dresses, I wondered how in the world i was going to do it because i couldn't bring the cart in the dressing room and thats were I had savannah. Well i tried--Savannah would crawl out and I would bring her back in the dressing room. Chase also help me keep her in the room. None of the dresses fit. I went to Marshall's and I found one there. I was so happy i found one because i didn't want to go to anymore stores. Here is the dress. What do you girls think of it? I don't have a clue what's in style anymore.

On Tuesday, my sister Violet gave birth to a healthy baby girl. Valerie weighed 6 lbs., 10 ounces and was 19 in. long. She is very tiny and looks a lot like her dad. I am so excited for Violet. She had been waiting for a long time to become a mother. I just can't believe she's one now. I visited with Valerie today and took a picture with her. Here she is:Greg has been studying all week for finals and today he took a little break from studying. We took Chase to a free comic day that Erik told us about. It was awesome because Chase's favorite movie star was there: Dark Vader. And a lot of the other Star Wars characters were there. It was cool getting free stuff and seeing Chase so excited. Erik, Marci and the girls were there too. The girls looked very cute dressed up as Superwoman and Batgirl.




3 comments:

Michelle said...

First of all the dress is way cute. And with some red jeweley or some other bright colored accessory it will realy pop. Good choice.

Violet's little one is so precious!

Chases's facial expressions say it all. You can tell he had a great time. Glad grag got a little break from the books.

We are all sick here except Dustin so far. :( No fun this weekend for us!

Monty and Kristin said...

I totally love the dress you picked! I had to laugh at your dressing room experience though! So funny!

Violet's little girl looks so tiny and beautiful! I'm glad you got to see her.

Chase seems to be on cloud nine in those pictures. Looks like you had a total blast! I love his backpack! So cute!

Good luck Greg with finals--we are so proud of you!!!

Violet said...

Cute pics!!!

Photobucket