This week Savannah has been walking really well. It cracks me up seeing this little person walking around the house. I think she feels like she has to keep up with Chase. The weather this week has been so strange. It was very hot on Tuesday and rained from wednesday to Friday. Here are some pictures of the kids' week. Tuesday we went swimming at Nicole's mom's house. Chase and Savannah loved the pool. Oh, and Savannah loved eating Cheetos.


Here is Chase on Friday. playing outside with an umbrella. It was exciting yesterday for us to go watch Narnia. The movie was awesome.
3 comments:
That pool looks like so much fun! Looks like you had a fun week. I kind of like when the weather is crazy...it keep you guessing! It's a lot more fun than just HOT after HOT after HOT!! Love the picture of Chase in the rain! So cute!
Ahh...I'm flattered that you like the pics so much to put them up on your blog. :) I will get the rest to you on Monday!! Thanks again, it was a fun time!
That Pool day was so much fun! Thank you for coming and spending time with us. I hope you guys had as much fun as we did.
Post a Comment