My really good friend Susan showed me how to sew a pillow case. It was my first time ever sewing. It was really hard for me but fun. Now I want to sew a blanket for Savannah and my goal is to make one for her before summer is over. I have always heard sewing machines can break easy so I thought it was very brave of Susan to let me use hers and nice of her to let me use some of her material and thread.
Later in the day mom and I went to enrichment night. A sister in our ward taught us how to make flower arrangements. After making my flower arrangement, I realized it takes a lot of practice to make the kind of beautiful flower arrangement that you see in a flower shop. Here are my projects.


2 comments:
Good job Veronica! You are turning into quite the little home maker!! :)
I'm not sure if Savannah will need a blanket for summer...it gets kind of HOT here!! HAHA!!
Love ya...great job!
I love both the "projects"! I can't wait to see the blanket when you are done! What color do you want to use? Sounds like a cool enrichment meeting!
Post a Comment