Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Lovely Girl

Yesterday, I was with my sister Violet. We went to the mall to see if by walking her labor would start but no baby yet. Before we went to the mall, Violet put a headband on Savannah and she looked really cute. I realized I hadn't bought her one yet so I picked her up a few at the mall. She looks really girly with them on. I took this picture of her with a chicken bone because we all looked at her during dinner and laughed and Dad said I needed a picture of this. I guess she doesn't look too girly with the chicken bone in her hands!
Savannah is starting to stand up on her own. I think she will be walking soon.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

She is lovely no matter what she is doing! I think that the pic of her standing, from the side view, that she and Chloe look a lot alike. They have very similar profiles.

Monty and Kristin said...

Love the headband! Yeah...looks cute even with a chicken bone! Wow...she's going to be walking in no time! Good luck keeping up with her! She's going to beat Trey!! Monty's brother's wife Cindy still hasn't gone into labor either! Must be a party in heaven they don't want to leave!

The Rich's said...

SHE IS SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!! I love little girls with headbands...she even looks girly with a chicken bone :)

Photobucket