Thursday, April 17, 2008

Savannah's teeth

Savannah is now 10 months old. I can't believe in two more months she will be a year old! I wanted to take a pic of her teeth showing. Her four top teeth are officially out and I had to take about 50 pictures of her to show them--I got one good one. Lizeth helped me to get Savannah to laugh and to get those teeth to show. Savannah was only interested in crawling and playing, not taking pictures.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Ahh..they just grow up too fast!

Ryan and Lizeth said...

That is a funny picture. She is such a cute girl. It looks like she is saying "I love you Tio Ryan" like she normaly does.

Savannah is awsome!!

Monty and Kristin said...

That is so cute! You'd never known it took so long to get the picture!! Yeah, can you believe our babies are almost a year old!! Where did the time go? Savannah is beautiful!! Is she loving food as much as Trey!! He eats all day!!:)

Photobucket