Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Greg

When Chase woke up, I said to him "It's dad's Birthday" and his morning started in a very exciting way. We had made Greg a card so I told him "Do you want to get dad's B-day card." He said yes, and once he gave Greg his card he said. "I want to make his B-day cake now." Chase made his cake and I helped. Before Greg went off to school we sang Happy birthday to him.

I was surprised Chase posed for me and he let me take his picture.

As you can see Chase likes putting a lot of sprinkles on the cake.


Happy Birthday Greg!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Great job on the cake Chase (and mom). HAPPY BIRTHDAY Greg we love you!!

Monty and Kristin said...

So cute! Hey, that kid knows how to party! Looks fun! Chase...my birthday is in MAY!:) I like chocolate! Love you guys!

Photobucket