Yesterday I went to my cousin Nancy's Bridal shower. Nancy is finally getting married after a six year relationship and three year engagement. I enjoyed visiting with my aunts and sisters. It was funny seeing Nancy get embarrassed opening her gifts. 

With two active children I was only able to watch some of the morning session of general conference and I enjoyed hearing President Monson's closing remarks. Right now I can't even remember what he said, but I felt the spirit and I know he is a true Prophet of the Lord.
I was thinking about Grandma and Grandpa Peterson and I missed not being with them this conference. For the past three years we have been lucky to be with them for the April conference. This is the first time we were not with them for conference. I hope this October conference we will be able to be with them.


Chase is are little chef--like his daddy. He loves to help mammy bake bread or even help me out in the kitchen with baking or cooking. Well, this morning Chase helped mammy make her famous Cinnamon rolls. They were delicious, like always. My mom came over to visit with me and to watch general conference. It was fun having her here with me because we don't get to do it a lot. 



With two active children I was only able to watch some of the morning session of general conference and I enjoyed hearing President Monson's closing remarks. Right now I can't even remember what he said, but I felt the spirit and I know he is a true Prophet of the Lord.
I was thinking about Grandma and Grandpa Peterson and I missed not being with them this conference. For the past three years we have been lucky to be with them for the April conference. This is the first time we were not with them for conference. I hope this October conference we will be able to be with them.I was thinking of them because when we're there, Grandma feeds us a lot and today we did the same thing. We ate all day. It started with cinnamon rolls for breakfast, hot dogs for lunch; then gumbo for dinner. Greg made the gumbo. It was awesome.

2 comments:
Looks and sounds like you had a great weekend!! I love the pictures of Chase making rolls with mom! Man you missed being at grandma and grandpas for conference...I miss being at moms! Nothing like Cinnamon rolls conference morning! Glad you had fun! Oh, I'll help you make a header if you want. It took me a long time, but only cuz I didn't know what I was doing. Now I think it would be easier. Let me know. If you want I'd be happy to help ya! Thanks for liking it. That means a lot!
Cool!! I would like for you to help me do a header. Whats the first thing I would do to start a header? I love your blog page. It's cute.
Thanks, Veronica
Post a Comment