Sunday, April 20, 2008

Yay a swing for Savy!

Marci gave mom a baby swing on Friday and for the last two days Chase has been begging for me to put it up outside for Savannah. Today, after dinner, I finally listened to Chase and put it up. It was the highlight of the week! It was so cool! It was also fun to see Chase push Savannah.
Savannah belly laughing--while she was being pushed by Chase. Here's a pic of her blowing kisses at Nickie.
I am excited because I won't have to carry Savannah while we're outside anymore. Now I can just put her in the swing and she will have a blast in it. Thanks Marci! Savannah, Chase, and I love it. And I'm sure all the future baby-grandkids will love it too--that means you Lelani.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey, what about Chloe?? j/k Looks like she had a blast. Fun!!

Monty and Kristin said...

looks so fun! i love the picture of Savannah blowing kisses to nikki! so cute!!

Ryan and Lizeth said...

Those kids play so cute together. I can't help but smile when I see Savannah laugh. Both kids are Awsome. cute pictures.

Marci said...

I got it from someone else who was asking if anyone could use a baby swing, and I automatically thought of the swing set at mom and dad's. My girls are definitely too big, and there's no where to put it at the apartments anyway!!! Glad it's getting used!

Photobucket