Saturday, March 29, 2008

Chase and Savannah as playmates

This week Chase and Savannah actually began playing together, and they played inside and outside. It all began one morning when I wanted to get Chase to do something other than watch TV. I brought out his blocks and he started playing with them. Then, to my surprise, Savannah started playing with them also. It was an even bigger surprise when Chase started playing with Savannah!!! Yes! They are finally starting to play together.






On Thursday we took Lizeth to work and I decided to take the kids to the park nearby to play. Chase and Savannah picked up where they left off. They went down the slide together and Savannah clapped when Chase would do cool stuff. They went on the swings together too. Savannah also learned how to drink out of a straw during our picnic.

They also played together outside of our house while Chase would water the grass. Chase found another good playmate in the mud, it was the mud.
Tonight, Chase crawled on the floor with Savannah and she would actually chase Chase around the room. Me and Greg loved watching them. I am so proud of Chase for being a good brother and I am proud of Savannah for putting up with Chase. He's a little rough.
We ate some great food this weekend. Greg cooked BBQ pork ribs---they were sooo good and today he cooked steak that was awesome too.




3 comments:

Ryan and Lizeth said...

It's awesome to see the kids playing together. They are both amazing children. You should be proud. MMMMM ribs!!!!!!!

Monty and Kristin said...

Yum...I want some! Looks like things are going to get more fun now! It's great now that the kids can play together!! Your kids are so cute! Love the pictures! Happy for you!!

Michelle said...

Way to go Chase!! Sorry we couldn't come over tonight, but you know how it is when you have a mission and mine was cleaning. :) Steak sure did sound good though!!

Photobucket