Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter day

Easter is going to be a memorable moment because Chase really believed in the Easter Bunny and Greg and I were very busy. It was also cool when Chase woke up and the first thing he said to me was "mommy did the Easter bunny come". Chase had a blast. I put a pig tail in Savannah's hair for the first time-- it looked really cute. Here are my favorite pictures of Easter.



4 comments:

Michelle said...

Ahh...look at our girls. So precious!!! After all that work we better have gotten at least one good picture, right?! A fun time!!

Veronica Peterson said...

It was fun and I did get some good shots of the girls.

Monty and Kristin said...

Cute pictures! Those two girls are going to be so close! It's so cute! They even look like cousins! How fun for them! Oh, I like your page...it's cute!:)

Monty and Kristin said...

Hey! Yeah, I'm excited for Kyle to start school. He is so ready! He loves to paint, draw, play and learn...and that's just hard to do everyday here at home.

How are you doing? Getting ready for finals to be over, no doubt. Is it strange to think this three year journey is almost over any you're ready to move on? Excited for you...to see where you end up!

Photobucket