On Friday night all the girlfriends ate at the Cheesecake Factory. I had a Navajo Sandwich. The Navajo bread reminded me of Mammy's. I love Navajo Tacos, so its good to know I can at least find the bread at the Cheesecake Factory. Here is a picture of my friends, Laura & Joy, and me.
After dinner we went back to the suite, ate our cheesecake, talked and laughed. They stayed up until 4am talking and joking, but this pregnant mommy could only stay up til 2am. I woke up at 10am!!! That was wierd, because I don't remember the last time I slept in past 7am!I woke up smelling bacon. I went to the kitchen and found that Joy and Corty made an awesome breakfast. I had some yummy fruit crepes. All the girls were going to do paddle boarding that morning--not a good activity for a pregnant woman. My friend Wendi is also expecting so we hit the pool to relax. Hanging out at the pool made me want to order a fancy drink! I felt like I was on vacation with all the tourists at Waikiki:) Here is Wendi and I.
As you can tell, I'm huge! Wendi is 5 months along. This will be her third baby and first girl!! After our relaxing afternoon at the pool, we all went shopping.I thought my friend was very sweet to invite us. It was her birthday but I felt like she was giving us the gift!!!

2 comments:
That looks like it was so fun!! I think you look totally cute! Tell your friend I want to come next year! I'll even cook breakfast!;) No, I'm glad you got some mommy time before you have this little guy. You deserved it!:)
You are KILLING me!!!! :)
Post a Comment