Chase and Greg snorkeling. There weren't fish but we did see sea turtles swimming through.
Later that day Greg took the kids to do Mother's Day shopping and I went to Ross and Target. I love Ross. I found Savvy 5 little dresses for the price of one dress. I couldn't believe I found really dressy dresses for under $4.oo. Savvy has become really girly and is starting to remind us that she "is a princess." She's being so cute.
Today Greg made me waffles for Breakfast and buffalo wings for Dinner. I've been telling Greg that I have been craving Buffalo wings all week:) They were great!!It was nice to have Greg for the weekend because he keeps the kids in line.
This weekend I've been feeling a lot of braxton hicks and the baby dropping.
Greg and I have a job at church now. We are teaching the 11 year old kids. Greg also is with the 11 year old boy Scouts. This was our second Sunday and we are enjoying it. And it's fun that Greg and I get to be together for the whole church hour:) The children did paper flower leis for their moms and I was happy to get three. One from Greg, one from Chase, and one from Savvy. Greg made one for Savannah too.
I want to add that my wonderful hubby gave me a beautiful watch and Chase convinced dad to get me a GPS unit. I AM SO BLESSED to have one because I hate getting lost on this island. It is really difficult to learn your way around here. That shouldn't be a problem anymore.
I want to add that my wonderful hubby gave me a beautiful watch and Chase convinced dad to get me a GPS unit. I AM SO BLESSED to have one because I hate getting lost on this island. It is really difficult to learn your way around here. That shouldn't be a problem anymore. To all the women in my life, I am so blessed to know you. Happy Mother's Day!!

1 comment:
Happy Mother's Day to you, Veronica! It sounds like you had a wonderful celebration. I love your leis! I love you all!
Post a Comment