Saturday, May 1, 2010

Dining out and Father-son activity

On Friday, Greg and I went to a "Dining-out" which is a formal Army dinner. The Army Jag traditions are interesting before having dinner. It was assigned seating, so it was a great surprise to learn that we would be sitting with Mark and his wife--I got to chat with people I actually know.

Here are some dressed up pictures:) I love getting all dressed up for my hubby. And I love seeing him all dressed up, even if he hates wearing a bow-tie:) Today, Greg had a really busy day. After spending all morning surfing, he took Chase sailing with one of his friends at Pearl Harbor. Chase loved it but said it was a little scary. Mark took his son Cameron too, and Chase really likes him. I thought it was a great father and son outing. After their adventure, the girls met up with the guys and we all had lunch together.
Greg finished the day off taking Chase out for some ice cream. It was a perfect father-son day.

4 comments:

Mammy said...

What a handsome couple you make! It takes a special talent to look glamorous when you are over 7 months pregnant, but you pulled it off! And Chase looks very cool by the sailboat. Wonderful pictures. Thanks. We love you!

Caitlin said...

Did they have the grog ceremony at the Dining Out? I've only been to one D-O and they did that there, and it was probably the oddest thing I've ever seen. Hopefully the JAG are more sophisticated than artillery men...

Michelle said...

Veronica, you look great!! And Greg, not too shabby either! :) Don't you love getting all dressed up? Glad you had fun. Looks like Chase and dad are having some fun times!! :)

Monty and Kristin said...

What a great picture of the two of you. Glad you had fun. loof like a beautiful day to sail.

Photobucket