The kids and I went on a little outing this afternoon to the Dole Plantation. Pineapple is grown all over the side of the central part of the island!

We really like it but we have learned that Chase has a minor alergy to it. It gives him A BIG belly ache. When Chase saw this pinapple he t0ld me, "Look at this little cute one!" I thought it was sweet.


This was Savvy playing with her friend's glasses while waiting to ride the pinapple express.

The kids thought it was fun to feed these huge fish. There were lots wanting to be fed.

My pinapples Chase and Savvy:)


This is at the end of the train ride.
3 comments:
Wow! You guys are doing such fun things over there. So jealous that I'm stuck in an office all day while you guys are out having tons of fun in the sun!
Now that looks like a fun time!!!
I'm so sad Chase got sick! Poor guy! Did you get a chocolate covered piece of pineapple? I can still taste that thing it was so yummy! Looks like a fun day. Glad you're getting to do things before the baby comes. You are so close. It's awesome!!
Post a Comment