Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Weekend 2010!!

Before having my 2 day mommy time, we hit the beach at Whiteplanes with our friends Mark and Tera. That morning was awesome because I finally got to see Greg surf. Chase and his friend Cameron were very brave to let their daddies take them out really far to do some boogie boarding. It was crazy because they caught some really big waves and rode them all the way to shore. That is Chase riding a wave. He was out far! I was so proud of him and a little mad at Greg. That's Chase on the wave and Greg behind the wave on the right. Savvy also wanted to get her picture taken.On Memorial day Greg had planned to go to the Punchbowl cemetery but I chickened out at the last minute because I was afraid of all the walking up and down hills. I am just too out of shape and too big to be walking up & down hills! The Punchbowl is a must-do when I'm not pregnant:) In the spur of the moment we decided to go to a beach. Here are some of my favorite pictures Greg took of the kids at the beach up at Northshore. This is where they filmed the beach scenes in the TV show Lost.

Yeah that's me at 8 months pregnant (huge!), relaxing on my chair, watching the kids play, and admiring the beautiful ocean:The kids had sand on them from head to toe:) Savvy also likes to relax on her new chair that daddy got her this weekend.Chase loves playing in the sand and he like to relax like his daddy! Greg and I thought of the soldiers who served and serve our Country, especially those who have sacrificed their lives for us. We are truly grateful for them! We love our country!

2 comments:

Mammy said...

What great pictures of an incredible day! I can't believe that little boy is boogie boarding! I guess he's not so little in his own mind--or his dad's! Savannah is beautiful as usual. Veronica, you don't look so huge . . . but I bet you feel it! Is that the Lost beach you were on? It looks a little familiar . . .

Monty and Kristin said...

Go Chase!! Wow, I love that he can ride a wave like a true Hawaiian!:) Looks like a fun weekend. I can't get enough pictures of your guys. So fun to see ya.

Photobucket