Sunday, June 27, 2010

Carl pictures

Greg summed up how our third labor experience went. He made me laugh after reading it. Yeah he froze. I think we both didn't expect Carl so soon. As soon as the midwife checked me all I wanted was to push the baby out because I just wanted the pain to go away. I was scared because our plan for labor didn't go as planned!

Our plan was to get the epidural. I knew there was no time for any pain mediation. Right when I was bringing Carl into the world they were still bairley putting the IV in me. I was so afraid that I wouldn't be able to do it, but before I knew it, it was over. I was relieved I did do it and our baby was healthy and made it to the world alive. Carl arrived at 7:43am.Daddy with Carl all ready to go home.The kids came over to visit their baby brother. Greg said they where so excited to see him. Savvy and Chase have been so good to him. They are in love with Carl. Savvy is being a big sister with helping get his diapers and wipes. Both threw Carl's daipers in the trash and made sure he is okay whiling he is sleeping.
Carl didn't like his first bath that much:)Carl with grandma after his bath.
When I saw this picture I looked at Savvy's new born pictures and saw how much they look alike as new borns.Grandpa with Carl. We need to take more pictures of Carl and will continue to post more. Carl is changing everyday.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh,oh,oh Thank you for posting these pics! It makes me happy and sad at the same time. I wish I could be there!!!

At first glance I see Chase, but then when I look at Savy's pic your are totally right. It will be interesting to see how he changes. Looking more like sister or brother. :)

Congrats again!!

Mammy said...

What beautiful pictures! I still can't believe the whole birthing experience. You're amazing, Veronica! And so is Carl. He's beautiful--and big! Savvy and Chase look like very capable older siblings. How did they suddenly look so mature? We love you all@

Ryan and Lizeth said...

Congratulations. I'm so happy for your family. He is very lucky to have Chase and Savy as siblings. He is going to be well taken care of.

Monty and Kristin said...

I was so excited to see these pictures and can't wait to see more!! He is so cute and looks like a one of the family already! He doesn't know how lucky he is. He's going to be a Hawaii baby! Now the real question is...Is he a good baby?! Veronica--you rock! I'm so proud of you for doing what you weren't planning on doing. I love the pictures with Chase and Savvy...I have no doubt they will be LOTs of help!:) Enjoy!!

Caitlin said...

YES! I've been dying for some pictures. He's so cute! You have such a cute little family and I hope he's a good baby for you. And I'm sure that Chase and Savvy will be the best oldest sibligs in the world!

Pitzaks said...

Oh wow he is so beautiful!!! I can't believe you did it with out any medication. You are awesome!!! We miss you up here and hope we can come visit baby Carl soon and bring him a present. Also Cameron misses Chase. Get some rest.-Terra

Photobucket